Sunday, September 30, 2007

Journal Entry#14



UNIVERSAL STUDIOS



This Saturday we went to Universal Studios. I have not been there before, but when I was a child, I always thought one day I must go there. I like watching movie and I go to movie theater ever weekend. I generally prefer going to American movies and I am always interested in how they can make movie or what they use when they prepare to special effects. That’s why it was very big chance for me and it was passed very funny but some times very scary for some of my friends such as Menap, Kenny, Abdul and Muath. In the Saturday morning, all of the Alp students met in front of the Alp building and then, trip was started. Firstly, when we arrived to Universal Studios, all of the students wanted to take photograph. I can easily say, we broke record for taking photo with together. If we calculate the sum of photos and we apply the guinness , maybe we can take new record as an Alp students. After we finished the taking photo process, finally we could enter from door. I joined to a lot of activities during my trip. First of all, I started to watch Shrek but 4D version. It was really exciting because I watched 4D movie first time. After that, we joined city your and we learned how the old movies had prepared. During the tour, we saw very famous movies such as Jaws, Jurassic Park… At the end of the tour, we went to Jurassic Park ride. It was very funny but the queue was very long and boring, so I had wanted to try again but I changed my mind. After Jurassic Park ride, I went to fire effect studios and I watched small fired effect show. I am disappointed now, because I always thought that I was very complicated but it looked easy. Then, I went to water world and we watched the show with my wet clothes because. I felt hungry and tired but I wanted to try Mummy ride because it is one of the best movie for me. It was very fast so I like it. After I tried to Mummy ride, my trip was finished. I passed very good time with my friend but this was not to last time. I will go again immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had such a good time at Universal Studios! We will have to go together soon. =) Only one vocabulary problem: instead of "queue" you should use the word "line." (...And I think that ALP should definitely tell Guiness that we broke the world record for the number of pictures taken. Hehe! =))

double said...

universal wasn't good enough you have to try six flags but you describe your trip very good