Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journal Entry #7

MY FRIEND BIRTHDAYS PARTY

I did not go to concert because I must go my friend birthday party. Birthday party was passed very funny. It was crowded because a lot of people came to party and we met my friend home. Party started the same time of concert ,but I joined the some part of the party because I could see fireworks from my friend homes balcony. People generally was from ALP student so it was very useful for meeting new ALP friends. We listened to music and danced during the party. Also , I did not join to Alp trip because I have some reason for this situation. Firstly, I want to say I try. I went to ALP office, and when I looked at the trip list , I saw only two students name and trip had been canceled because of this reason. I thought why people do not want join ALP, and I found two reason. First reason, After two ALP organization , student have started to think ALP activities are very boring. Second reason, students do not want to pay too much money for this boring activities. For example , last week there were Catalina Island but I saw only six people joined for this trip. And this week there were LA trip and I saw only two students name.

No comments: