Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Journal Entry #5

My Favourite Season: Summer
My favourite season is summer without doubt. I have give a lot of reason for this selection. First of all , I like hot weather. Because if weather is good , I feel very energitic ,funy and I always go out and meet new people in the outside especially foreign people. Foreign people evey year come to Turkey for summer holiday so summer is very big chance to improve my english. Also when I stayed in my country , everyday I went to swimming because my city in south coastal part of the Turkey. It has a beautiful and clean beach also sea water is hot. Secondly in summer season there are no school and homework . I have a lot of time for making some activities. Also my friends are free because of summer holiday so we can meet and play games easily. Also I like summer sports such as water skiing and surfing . I can do this sport only summer season. Thirdly If I want to go somewhere for holiday summer season is good selection because there is a lot of tlme. You can visit somewhere and you pass your time freely. I can visit my relatives especially my grandmother in this season. The last reason , in summer season I am never ill and I am always healtier. For this reasons I like summer. Acocording to me summer means fun , entertainment ,meet beatiful girls ,a lot of free time for my hobbies.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

This is a great paragraph. There are some mistakes, but you are very organized. I liked how you gave four reasons and then supported each reason with details and examples. I laughed when you said you like the summer because you can meet beautiful girls. Don't worry. In California, it is always summer!