Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journal Entry #8

MY DREAM VACATION


If I have a chance , I want to go Egypt. I can give some reason for selection. First of all , I like visiting new interesting place, also taking photos. Egypt has a lot of ancient and beautiful places for visiting such as Gize Pyramids , Nil River , Karnak Temple , King Valley. When I was a young ,my mother who is teacher of history lesson told stories about Egypt. I listened to her very carefully because It was very interesting stories about pharaoh and ancient Egypt. Thus, I want to go, and I want to listen again same stories in original place. Secondly , if I go holiday for only swimming and sun bathing , three or four day later I am always very boring because after four days later everything start to become same. Therefore, I usually prefer a place which has ancient place and also it can be suitable for summer holiday. Egypt has beautiful sea and beach for summer holiday and when you swim in the sea , you can see ancient remnants. Finally , if one day I can go to Egypt , I want to visit all ancient place , take a lot of picture , learn extra information about Egypt and also go to beach and swim.

5 comments:

Kaitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alavesc83 said...

I also like to go to Egypt because I curoius about Pyramd and Egypt history. I heard many time from my mom who has been there so I also like that.

Kaitlyn said...

I am wondering to go to Egypt, too!! Egypt is one of my best countries. I want to suggest do not put blanks before ,(comma).

purple sun said...

sounds good,i understand you,however, there is a mistake,
"It was very interesting stories"

Paula said...

This is interesting place. I also want to go there. Now I got a lot of information about Egypt. If I have a chance, I will go someday. However, I understand what you write about, but I saw some error sentenses such as compound sentenses which should be have commas and coordinating conjungtion between two sentenses, and some article, and transition signal which is first, second, third, and finally, and some error grammar which is "always very". It'd better if you change just a little of error sentenses in your perfect paragraph.