Sunday, September 16, 2007

Journal Entry #6

MY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE

Everyone has met at least one bad experience in their life. An unforgettable experience in my life was a car accident. Last summer , I decided to go holiday with my girl friend. Previous day , we prepared everything with related to holiday because we wanted to leave early in the morning. We had only seven days for holiday so everything must be perfect . In the morning we left at home at 7 am because our way was very far and roads were very crowded. Also I wanted to start my holiday immediately. But we did not predict to accident. After five hours had passed , I crashed to another car. Firstly , I thought that it was very slowly and I could continue my way. After that , I tried to start my car but I could not to achieve. It was broken, but what was the problem? I got off from my car, and I looked everywhere of it. Finally , I saw water under it and I understood its radiator had a hole and all the water flew from there. I called to police and then they took a report . I still could not operate my car, so I called the car service. They asked my location but I did not know because there were not any special thing around the road. Finally I stopped other car and I learned my location. Finally , car service sent a car for pulling my car to service and then we went to service together. Foreman said that I will repair but it can take two days. I was shocked because I had only seven days vacation and two days of that I had to stay small village and wait my car. At the end, they found a hotel for us in the small village and we went to this hotel. We stayed in this hotel two days and it was really boring and this was very bad experience for me.

3 comments:

Ai Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ai Nguyen said...

HI.OZY...If I was you, I had to make a comfortable air then I was village, Because you were with your friend. You could do everything with your friend. I know You worried about your
car extremely. And about the grammar,
you can use the tense in the past not
happen true:"I thought ... I could continue my way. "I don't know exactly...I just tell my thinking. Bye OZY...Nice to know you

Maggie said...

It is a really bad experience waht you have.If I have a car accident on my way to vacation,I will cancel all my schedul and go back home.So I am glad that finally you still have this trip.