Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journal Entery #9

FRIENDSHIP


Friends play very important role in our life. Everyone has some friend different time of their life because human have always needed other people since the world started. All people look different characteristic when they select to their friends. If I want to describe friend means, I can say some words trust, support, enjoy, share feelings etc. Firstly, I want to mention about trust because my first criteria is trust when I select to my friend. My opinion if you want to be someone friend, firstly you must obtain his/her confidence. For example, you have friend and he/she always tell lie and you know this how can you reliance to him/her when you fall in trouble. Second important point is support because if someone is your friend, I think he/she always supports to you when you meet difficult situations. For instance, whenever I fall in trouble situation, I call my best friend for taking some advices. Thirdly, I think friends means enjoyable time because if you pass boring time with someone, you do not want to be this people again. Friends usually share same interest such as watching television, playing sports game, support to same team, like same place, doing same hobbies etc. When I look my friends, I always see some similarities different from other people. For example I have some friends from school because our interest areas are similar, I have some friends from fun clubs of my team because we like the same team, I have some friends from mountain climbers club because we have same hobbies. Finally, my opinion if you have a friend who is trustful, you can pass enjoyable time with him/her also he/she always help you when you fall meet in difficult case, you always keep in touch with them because these days finding good friend is very hard situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this journal entry because I agree with a lot of what you said. Trust, shared interest, and FUN are all very important criteria for finding a good friend. =))) You have a few errors in your English but I can see that you are improving already.