Sunday, November 4, 2007

Journal Entry#30

Does it matter what strangers think of you? Do you care if everyone likes you or are you content just being yourself? Write a paragraph explaining your answer.



People need to live together and communicate each other. In this relationship, they have some opinion about other people when they meet and do something with them. Actually, I care some people if they are really important in mylife. I always give worth of their opinion about me. Also, If they want to give advice to me, I always listen to this advice. I have a humanist character, so I like all kind of people. I do not separate people for their skin, origin ect. I do not like to be alone. That's why you can always see me with some people. For this reason, I really care to people like me or not. I think I am lucky, because usually people like me wherever I go. Now, I am in U.S.A which is really different environment to me, but I find new good friend in there quickly and I used there in a short time. All in all, I always care people who have a worth for me because this is the main point for good relationship.

No comments: