Saturday, November 3, 2007

Journa Entry#28


Halloween Party



I attended Halloween party first time in my life. Party started at 8.30 p.m but everyone had come party location one hour ago. I relaized that generally everyone worn custom and they were very excited. Also, I worn a custom but this was the first time and I was not enough experience so next time I will select very intersting custom. In party, we danced, ate something and talked about party. Dance pist was very crowded and everone was very funy. During the party, we took too many picture. After party, some of my friend did not want to go home so we contiuned the party club until 2 a.m. Halloween party was really over my expect and I spent very nice time. Thats why someone who did not attend to that party missed too much fun.

No comments: