Monday, November 12, 2007

Journal Entry #33


THREE DAYS VACATION




I did not do any speacial plan for these three days vacation because I am going to go Vegas next Friday so I did not want be tired. I just prefered to stay at home for resting and studying toefl, went movie theather and went shopping for Vegas trip. Friday night, I went to Brea down town and watched movie. Movie name was Fred Claus, and it was related to christmas. I did not like so much, genarelly I like comedy film but this time I was bored. Staurday morning, I went to hair cut. Saturday afternoon, I went to shopping with my friend in Brea Mall, I tried and bought something. Sunday morning, I studied on toefl and solved test. Saturday afternoon, I and my friends went to Brea down town and ate ke-bop in Greek restaurant. Actually, ke-bop is Turkish food but they cooked very well. Monday, I did my homework and I walked on the street. I went to Starbucks to meet my friend. We talked about Vegas trip and which show we can go. All in all, in this vacation I prefered to relaxing things such as movie, shopping and staying home because I did not want be sick or tired before VEgas trip.

No comments: