Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry#16




My Embarrassing Time




People sometimes can fall down to embarrassing situation, but I think If you can take some lesson from this situation, it is not important you are embarressed or not. When I was in elemantary school, I played basketball in my school team and I lived my most embarrassed time. We had very important game and we did a lot of exercise before this match. We had not any problem for winning this game. We were better than other team and everyone was thinking that we will win this match. The match day, everything started beautiful, our supporters came to stadium, everyone was trust to our team. However, after match was started, our opponent team played vey well and we suddenly lost our self confidence, because we did not suppose to this. We always thought that we will win this game easily, but now everything had turned to opponent team's side. That was very hard game and two minutes ago before the finishing time,the score was equal and I made the historical mistake. I want to describe this moment. I put the ball from my field and when I was crossing the other field with the ball suddenly, I looked the time. I saw only two seconds for finishing time and I threw the ball for score. It was not score and game did not finish. All stadium was very suprised and they were looking at me. Immidately, I understood my mistake, because I saw the time wrong, and this time I felt the cold wind around my body. I thought the wall were coming toward to me. Finally, we lost the match because after my mistake our team plan broke. After the match day, everyone from my school kid with me and if I see someone from my school, they still remmeber this and laughing to me. It was very bad experince for me, but I learned something for this experience. Whatever you meet in this life, you should be careful.

No comments: