Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Journal Entry #1

MY STORY

My name is Ozgur Bas and I was born in Antalya , Turkey. I finished my primary elemantary and high school in Antalya. After I went to Ankara which is capital city of Turkey and I started to my university education. I graduated at civil engineering department of Gazi university which is one of the respectful university of Turkey. After I finished my university education , I came back to Antalya and than I worked at two different companies as a civil engineer. That time I decided to go Usa for making master degree. I did application and than naoe I am here. If I need to explain me three word , I am friendly , funny and adventoruos. I like listening music and my favorite music is pop music also I like Italian and Turkish food. In my free time I wacth tv , play computer games and go out my friends . My hobbies are swimming and playing any sports espessialy I am good at table tennis and I won cup this area when I was 12 years old. After I finish master degree I want to come back my country and find a good job because I want to make good career and I hope I will earn a lot of money !

No comments: